Terms & Conditions
Safield Distributions Ltd
All prices include VAT. A VAT invoice is available upon request.
1. All goods supplied by Safield Distributions remain the property of the vendor until such time as they are paid for in full.
2. This site trades in accordance with recent EU directives for online trading as follows: - We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details. - All goods come with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase simply return it to us within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will refund your money. We will issue a free post returns label for unwanted goods. Returns conditions: 1. Goods MUST BE unused. 2. Goods must be in their original condition & packaging. 3. Goods must be received back at our office within 30 days from the day you received your order.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return the goods without notice.
Goods not received need to be reported within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
3. All Packages returned to us unclaimed via the Royal Mail will be subject to reshipping charges of the original shipping value.
4. Your credit card is charged in the name of Safield-Distributions
5. All claims for delivery shortages and damages must be reported to us within 3 days of the delivery date.
6. Products shown on this website may vary slightly from the images displayed.
7. We cannot be held responsible for orders delayed by incorrect address information supplied during the checkout process.
8. Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way.
9. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass your details onto any other company or individual without your consent.
Any product returned for repair must be accompanied by a contact name, address, daytime telephone number and return paperwork sent from us.
If this information is not provided, we will be unable to return your product to you and reserves the right to dispose of your product three months after receipt.
It is in your best interests to make a note of your product's serial number and this should be quoted in any communications with us.
The warranty is Returns to Base (RTB) which means the customer needs to return the product to us at their own cost and risk.
We will cover the costs of sending the replacement or repaired item and is normally delivered back to the customer within 7 working days from receipt of the defected item.
Compliance with the UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations
Safield Distributions Ltd (T/A Auraglow) is a producer of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) and is therefore obligated under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations. Our WEEE producer registration number is WEE/KA5610UY.
The UK WEEE Regulations were first introduced in 2007 with the aim of reducing the amount of EEE ending up in landfill. As per the requirements of the Regulations we finance the recovery and recycling of WEEE when it reaches the end of its life and ensure our EEE products are marked accordingly with a crossed out wheeled bin symbol and a date mark.
If you wish to return your WEEE item, please contact us on 01708 757 474